Sunday, July 6, 2014

Lose 40 Pounds of Pure Body Fat In 20 Weeks

If I can do it, you can do it. Ever since I have begun taking Slimquick Pure, I've been losing an average of 2lbs a week! It's just under my 20 week mark and I have lost 40lbs. 


Of course, this weight will not just fall off. If you're eating poorly or not eating enough, these pills will cease to do their job. I keep it between 1,000-1,300 calories a day; making sure at least half of that is from raw foods. The matter isn't always about a number; whether it be weight or calories, just what those numbers consist of. If you have 40 pounds of muscle, it's obviously the better choice than having that fat sitting on your body. 

The same goes for all of you calorie counters out there. You can eat 1,500 calories between soda, sugars and fast food or consist that of 'healthy' fats that you find in fresh fruit, vegetables and proteins. 

I've recently posted an entire list of reasons why you may not be losing weight or seeing results you so intensely seek for. You can check that out by clicking right here. If you're a lady out there and wishing all of your effort would have better pay, make sure to check out Slimquick's website. There are many things against us ladies when it comes to weight loss. Slimquick is especially designed for women & combats all of these obstacles for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment