Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Best Thing I've Ever Eaten • Salad Edition

My current obsession with salad takes a twist. With the crunch from fresh spinach, a bite thanks to red onion & a hint of mozzarella to calm it down, this could be my favorite salad yet! 


How I Make It:
2 Tbsp Sliced Red Onion
1 Cup Chopped Spinach
2 Oz Chopped Turkey
1 Tbsp Ranch Dressing 
1/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella

How To Switch It Up:
Replace the turkey with grilled chicken or mushrooms. For an extra crunch throw in some croutons.

This is a great way to get a nice serving of greens and the perfect summer meal! I love how the bittersweet red onion pairs with the creamy mozzarella. What salad pairing are you obsessed with at the moment? Let me know below! 

Stay up to date with my Slimquick Pure progress here

No comments:

Post a Comment